$54.24 – $76.32
Phillips 66 X/C® Aviation Oils are designed for use in opposed piston and radial type aviation engines. They are an ashless dispersant containing mineral oils available in multiviscosity grades that off er distinct benefits and improved performance over single-viscosity grade oils. They have more than 20 years of outstanding field performance in a wide variety of applications including flight schools, charter and cargo airlines, air show performers, spray applicators and race planes. X/C® Aviation Oils will outperform any single-grade oil under all weather conditions and are recommended for year- round use. They are designed to offer all of the performance of other multiviscosity oils on the market at a significantly lower cost. X/C® Aviation Oils are available in the United States and are exported to other countries throughout the world.
• First approved mineral base, ashless dispersant, multiviscosity grade aviation piston engine oil
• Ashless dispersant package provides for cleaner engine operations
• Use year-round for easier start up and quicker oil flow through the engine compared to single-grade oils
• Reduces warm-up time and provides for cooler operating tempera tures than single-grade oils
• Provides full-bodied, oil-film strength even under high-load conditions, such as take-off and elevated operation temperatures
• Provides cleaner and quicker break-in than traditional all mineral single-grade oils
• Lowers oil consumption in most engines
X/C® 20W -50
X/C® 20W-50 is recommended for improved performance in opposed piston engines over single-viscosity oils. It replaces military single grades 65, 80 and 100 with no sacrifice in performance. It is recommended for use during break-in, then as operational oil to TBO. X/C® 20W-50 is packaged in an attractive and convenient long-neck quart bottle for easy pouring.
X/C® 25W-60 is recommended for radial engines and other aviation piston engines originally designed to run on heavier-grade oils such as the military grade 120. It is re commended for use during break-in, then as operational oil to TBO. Pilots and mechanics will immediately notice benefits over heavier single-grade oils.
• FAA approved in both viscosity grades
• Meets engine manufacturer req uirements:
• Avco Lycoming Material Specification No. 301G
• Teledyne Continental Material Specification MHS-24B
• Pratt & Whitney Bulletin #1183 “U”
• Passes major engine manufacturer 150-hour type tests
• Meets req uirements of SAE Publication J 1899
• Meets military specification MIL-22851-D for additive treatments
• QPL Approval Numbers