SYNTHETIC EUROPEAN FORMULATION
PENNZOIL® SYNTHETIC EUROPEAN FORMULATION is a premium synthetic engine oil that is uniquely formulated to meet the needs of European automobiles. PENNZOIL® SYNTHETIC EUROPEAN FORMULATION is a low volatility oil that provides excellent high temperature protection and low temperature protection. It resists high temperature oxidation better than conventional oils.
PENNZOIL® SYNTHETIC EUROPEAN FORMULATION can be used in both passenger car and light duty diesel applications. It is specifically recommended for BMW, Porsche, and where Mercedes-Benz 229.3, VW 502, or VW 505 .00is required. PENNZOIL® SYNTHETIC EUROPEAN FORMULATION surpasses the performance requirements of API SL/CF and ACEA A3/B3. PENNZOIL® SYNTHETIC EUROPEAN FORMULATION can be also be used domestic vehicle applications that recommend API SJ, SH or API SG. PENNZOIL® SYNTHETIC EUROPEAN FORMULATION is only available in SAE 5W-40 viscosity grade.
• Protects against harmful engine deposits and wear caused by severe service (high and low temperature severe service)
• Outperforms conventional motor oils in providing protection for hot running engines in severe service
• Protects against rust and corrosion caused by severe, low temperature stop and go driving
• Provides extra protection against accelerated oil consumption normally associated with high temperature conditions
• Provides extra protection against thermal breakdown of the oil and resultant deposits
• Meets MB 229.5, VW 502, and VW 505.00 specifications
• Meets BMW and Porsche requirements
• Exceeds the requirements of ACEA A3/B3
• Exceeds the requirements of API SL/CF